#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Splunk Answers' e-mail not Syncing

musskopf
Builder

Hello Splunk guys, I updated my e-mail at Splunk website but if I try to sync it here nothing happen. Could please let me know if there is another way to update my e-mail here?

Cheers,
Mike

0 Karma
1 Solution

vhallan_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Mike,

I can see there are two email addresses in your account. I will email you directly about this change.

View solution in original post

vhallan_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Mike,

I can see there are two email addresses in your account. I will email you directly about this change.

chanmi2
Path Finder

Hi, I can neither sync or verified my email. So I can only comment here to ask for help. Could you please help me to fix this?

0 Karma

vhallan_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi,

I have checked and it looks like your email address has been verified with our system.

Thanks,
Vinay

0 Karma

chanmi2
Path Finder

Hi Vinay, but in "My Preferences", it still shows not verified and I cant answer or post question.
Thanks for your attention.

0 Karma

oprokhorenko_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @chanmi2 - have you tried clicking on "sync" in your Answers account profile, next to email address?.

chanmi2
Path Finder

Thank you! Last time I clicked sync, it just back to profile page. This time my email is verified!! Thank you so much

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...