Splunk Enterprise Security

cvss score result not available in Splunk Enterprise Security module

tfrandsen

Hi Experts,

I am trying to setup a glasstable containing the result from cvss score field.

I seem to get other result related to this (CVE, crticality level etc.) but the cvss field is not extracted. I can see that the field is available in the "vulnerability" datamodel.

Thanks

0 Karma

tfrandsen

How and what do I edit in the data model to extract the data. Have not been able to find information about this online

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Is the CVSS score field present in your events? The datamodel can't extract what's not in the data.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

tfrandsen

With events do you mean incident review panel? the cvss score is not showed in either the incident review panel or in search results.

0 Karma

tfrandsen

The field is not present in the search result

0 Karma

tfrandsen

I can see the cvss score result in my splunk module where i have Qualys app installed. Its just in my SIEM i cant see it

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

So the CVSS score field is present , but is not being extracted by the data model. You'll need to edit the data model to extract the field from your events.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...