Splunk Cloud Platform

Splunk Cloud Trial

ElleSav

Hi there,

I clicked on 'Start Free Trial' and waited for an email for login credentials for 'My instance'. It's been an hour and I've also tried logging into two different browsers with my Splunk account login, cleared cache & restarted my computer. I've gone as far as creating another login to see if my account was the issue, but same problems there. Can I have the credentials needed sent to me so I can log in and use the Cloud Trial?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

davidgalvinau

I am having the exact same issue as described.

I only received the email verification message - I did not receive the email with the trial instance login details.  I can see that no emails have been blocked or quarantined.

Also if the reset password button is clicked it spins for a while and then says to contact support.

If I contact support for a trial they send you to sales and sales did not answer.

This sign up process is an absolute joke - I can see this is pretty consistent behaviour seeing some of the past comments.

Not a really good selling point for the product if it is all that hard to even use a trial.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...