Hello, I'm having some issues with the addon I created.
I developed the addon with a simple python script to query an API, if the result is ok I got a json object and then write it to splunk. if it fails it writes a json object with the failed response.
I've tested the script locally in my computer and it works, I've tested it in the addon builder and it works. Even when there is an error it returns the failed response.
I have set up several inputs with it's own API url, but somehow some hosts keep failing even if the host is up, looks to me like the script is stuck, when it fails it has a exception handling function so it catches errors.
I was testing up/down process and noticed when the host is down it will never detect when the host comes back online.