All Apps and Add-ons

PCAP analyzer for Splunk format issue

token2
Path Finder

Derp nothing to see here- I used the generic data input and not the PCAP app specific app input

0 Karma
1 Solution

rechteklebe
Path Finder

Hi,
the PCAP Analyzer for Splunk is based on the PCAP app input, you have to define it in the UI. In the application you find a "how to get started guide".
Let me know if you have detailed questions.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rechteklebe
Path Finder

Hi,
the PCAP Analyzer for Splunk is based on the PCAP app input, you have to define it in the UI. In the application you find a "how to get started guide".
Let me know if you have detailed questions.

0 Karma

token2
Path Finder

I had used the data inputs menu at the top of the data input webUI. I later realized I needed to scroll down and use the PCAP app specific data input menu at the bottom.

I do have a question on that, how does one make an app that adds a data input like that in the webUI? That is really really cool.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...