All Apps and Add-ons

How to import util when using exec_anaconda?

afdelacruz
Engager

When using the script command, I try to import exec_anaconda in order to use Pandas and Numpy. However, when I run my script it errors out saying,

01-16-2020 11:31:30.707 ERROR ScriptRunner - stderr from 'C:\Program Files\Splunk\bin\Python3.exe C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TestCleartiScript\bin\Clearti_v0.2_Splunk.py': from util.base_util import get_apps_path

01-16-2020 11:31:30.707 ERROR ScriptRunner - stderr from 'C:\Program Files\Splunk\bin\Python3.exe C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TestCleartiScript\bin\Clearti_v0.2_Splunk.py': ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'util'

That statement 'from util.base_util import get_apps_path is in the exec_anaconda.py that gets called in the beginning of my script.

1 Solution

C_HIEN
Path Finder

I solved this problem adding the "/bin/util" folder of Splunk MLTK on my app bin path.

View solution in original post

C_HIEN
Path Finder

I solved this problem adding the "/bin/util" folder of Splunk MLTK on my app bin path.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...