All Apps and Add-ons

DBConnect upgrade Aurora Postgres

splunkcol
Builder

Hello,
Sorry for the translation.

Currently with the help of the DBconnect APP I am receiving the logs from an aurora database without any problem.

My client is telling me that he needs to upgrade from version 11.6 to 11.15.

At the driver level, should I make any adjustments or can I tell them that you can update your database without any problem?

tnx

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The JDBC drivers are provided by third parties so you should check with the provider of the Aurora Postgres driver about compatibility.  From what I've read, however, it shouldn't be a problem.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The JDBC drivers are provided by third parties so you should check with the provider of the Aurora Postgres driver about compatibility.  From what I've read, however, it shouldn't be a problem.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New Case Study: How LSU’s Student-Powered SOCs and Splunk Are Shaping the Future of ...

Louisiana State University (LSU) is shaping the next generation of cybersecurity professionals through its ...

Splunk and Fraud

Join us on November 13 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET!Join us for an insightful webinar where we delve into the ...

Build Your First SPL2 App!

Watch the recording now!.Do you want to SPL™, too? SPL2, Splunk's next-generation data search and preparation ...