Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk Certified Power User

Sandesh1
Explorer

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I want to start studying for my Power user certification. I have enrolled with Splunk account and trying to register for below modules:

• Working with Time (WWT)
  • Statistical Processing (SSP) 
  • Comparing Values (SCV) 
  • Result Modification (SRM)
  • Correlation Analysis (SCLAS) 
  • Creating Knowledge Objects (CKO) 
  • Creating Field Extractions (CFE) 
  • Data Models (SDM) 

However, when i click on register it takes me to a different page and then I don't see anything to register or see the video modules.

Sandesh1_0-1713674886830.png

Can someone please guide me on how can I register for all these modules so I can start studying?

0 Karma
1 Solution

youngsuh
Contributor

You have to coordinate with your sales team for free classes or training credits.   Or you can take Udemy class for $50 or you company might have free classes with Udemy. 

View solution in original post

youngsuh
Contributor

Are you registered with a company email address or gmail.com email address?

0 Karma

Sandesh1
Explorer

Company email address

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try the usual web debugging steps: clear your browser cache, clear your cookies, try Incognito mode, try a different browser.  If all that fails, contact Splunk at education_amer@splunk.com.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Sandesh1
Explorer

Hi, I tried that but it didn't work. Finally I was able to search in the catalog and add it.

However 1 modules in it are not free and asking to pay USD300. is there any other option to access the free learning?

Sandesh1_0-1713746488114.png

0 Karma

youngsuh
Contributor

You have to coordinate with your sales team for free classes or training credits.   Or you can take Udemy class for $50 or you company might have free classes with Udemy. 

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...