Training + Certification Discussions

Purchasing a splunk registration code

Mirns
Engager

How do I purchase a splunk registration code in order to register for a certification exam.  I have read that I should - Log into my existing account at Splunk.com/Education and purchase it from there but I do not see an option to purchase a registration code there. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Mirns 

Please check this step by step guide:

https://www.splunk.com/pdfs/training/Exam-Registration-Tutorial.pdf

If this is your first time taking a Splunk certification exam with
Pearson VUE, please click here to fill out the form to connect
your Splunk account to the Pearson VUE platform*.

once your splunk account has been connected with Pearson platform, then, pearson will mail you that which splunk exam's you are eligible to apply for. You can purchase the required exam time slot. 

All the very best for your exam. 

(PS - i have given around 500+ karma points so far, received badge for that, if an answer helped you, a karma point would be nice!. we all should start "Learn, Give Back, Have Fun")

View solution in original post

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Mirns 

Please check this step by step guide:

https://www.splunk.com/pdfs/training/Exam-Registration-Tutorial.pdf

If this is your first time taking a Splunk certification exam with
Pearson VUE, please click here to fill out the form to connect
your Splunk account to the Pearson VUE platform*.

once your splunk account has been connected with Pearson platform, then, pearson will mail you that which splunk exam's you are eligible to apply for. You can purchase the required exam time slot. 

All the very best for your exam. 

(PS - i have given around 500+ karma points so far, received badge for that, if an answer helped you, a karma point would be nice!. we all should start "Learn, Give Back, Have Fun")

Mirns
Engager

Thank you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...