Training + Certification Discussions

Solutions For Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1Labs

crgw8404
Engager

Hi,

I am working my way through Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1. I noticed on Lab 8 they stop providing the answers to their questions. I was just looking for a copy of the answers to the labs. Thank you.

Labels (1)

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

the fundamentals 1 is basic/first level training, so, i assume "we" need to find the answers ourselves. 

i have done the fundamentals 1 around 3 yrs ago and certified as Splunk User and Power User.. last yr as they updated the certifications process, i have to redo my certifications and the fundamentals 1 i went thru the course(didnt do the labs actually). i wrote the exam and cleared it. if you have "some" knowledge of the fundamentals 1 course contents, you can clear the exam too. 

the fundamentals 1 and the splunk search tutorial pdf are very similar.. i think you can find the answers/steps on the search tutorials document:

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.0.6/SearchTutorial/WelcometotheSearchTutorial

~ Happy Splunking ~ Karma points appreciated ! ~ 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...