Training + Certification Discussions

Solutions For Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1Labs

crgw8404
Engager

Hi,

I am working my way through Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1. I noticed on Lab 8 they stop providing the answers to their questions. I was just looking for a copy of the answers to the labs. Thank you.

Labels (1)

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

the fundamentals 1 is basic/first level training, so, i assume "we" need to find the answers ourselves. 

i have done the fundamentals 1 around 3 yrs ago and certified as Splunk User and Power User.. last yr as they updated the certifications process, i have to redo my certifications and the fundamentals 1 i went thru the course(didnt do the labs actually). i wrote the exam and cleared it. if you have "some" knowledge of the fundamentals 1 course contents, you can clear the exam too. 

the fundamentals 1 and the splunk search tutorial pdf are very similar.. i think you can find the answers/steps on the search tutorials document:

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.0.6/SearchTutorial/WelcometotheSearchTutorial

~ Happy Splunking ~ Karma points appreciated ! ~ 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

New This Month - Observability Updates Give Extended Visibility and Improve User ...

This month is a collection of special news! From Magic Quadrant updates to AppDynamics integrations to ...

Intro to Splunk Synthetic Monitoring

In our last post, we mentioned that the 3 key pieces of observability – metrics, logs, and traces – provide ...