Training + Certification Discussions

Advanced Power User Certification without Splunk Sponsored trainings

pramod2k6
Engager

I've been using Splunk for past 4 years, and am currently using all the advanced features viz. usage of javascript, creation of Dashboard, using Pivot Tables and so on. Most of this is on job training and have become the defacto guy in team when it comes down to using Splunk. I am preparing for the "Splunk Core Certified User " essentially because Fundamentals 1 course is free. I wanted to check if I can appear for Splunk Core Certified Power User and Splunk Core Certified Advanced Power User without taking any of the Splunk sponsored trainings once I pass my first level test or are these training mandatory for me even to apply for the advanced user certifications.

0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Contact Splunk Education at education_AMER@splunk.com

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Contact Splunk Education at education_AMER@splunk.com

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...