Training + Certification Discussions

Account Association is not correct

jcscribner
Engager

Hello,

I recently was made aware that as a veteran, we are able to utilize Splunk's Workforce Training Program SplunkWork+ with VetsInTech to take advantage of the available Splunk training for my current job, however when I try to verify my service with Troop.ID, it states that my Troop ID is already registered to a different Splunk user account.

I don't know who is using my Troop.ID, but it is associated with the same email account as this splunk user account so there's no way I did it. I am hoping someone at Splunk can take a look at this and figure out where the error is. To my knowledge, I only have one Splunk account I have ever used and I did not register with Troop.ID until April of this year.TroopID.PNGSplunk_TroopID.PNG

0 Karma
1 Solution

edu-ops-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello Jason,

This is a common error. You should already have Pledge status active by now. 

Please sign in to your education account and check if you see a discount on Fundamentals 2 IOD course: 

https://education.splunk.com/course/splunk-7x-fundamentals-part-2-iod

If you need further support, please email Education_AMER@splunk.com and we will check your account.

View solution in original post

edu-ops-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello Jason,

This is a common error. You should already have Pledge status active by now. 

Please sign in to your education account and check if you see a discount on Fundamentals 2 IOD course: 

https://education.splunk.com/course/splunk-7x-fundamentals-part-2-iod

If you need further support, please email Education_AMER@splunk.com and we will check your account.

jcscribner
Engager

Definitely worked! Thanks for the expedient information!

Looking forward to learning more about splunk!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Accelerate Service Onboarding, Decomposition, Troubleshooting - and more with ITSI’s ...

Accelerate Service Onboarding, Decomposition, Troubleshooting - and more! Faster Time to ValueManaging and ...

New Release | Splunk Enterprise 9.3

Admins and Analyst can benefit from:  Seamlessly route data to your local file system to save on storage ...

2024 Splunk Career Impact Survey | Earn a $20 gift card for participating!

Hear ye, hear ye! The time has come again for Splunk's annual Career Impact Survey!  We need your help by ...