Splunk Search

Why ITSI Install button is not showing in Splunkbase

Noorzai
Engager

Hi Splunkers,

I'm trying to install ITSI, but I don't see an install button. I can install it by downloading it manually from Splunk.com and install it, but what defer it from other apps while I can install UBA which is an enhanced app as well.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Vardhan
Contributor

Hi @Noorzai ,

Since ITSI is a premium app the download option will not be available for everyone. If your company buys the ITSI premium app then you can request Splunk to provide access for downloading the package. Then download option will be available to you.

Noorzai
Engager

Thanks, Vardhan for the quick reply! Is there a way to install ITSI for more than three weeks? I want it just for POC purposes.

0 Karma

Vardhan
Contributor

Hi @Noorzai ,

There is no other way to download ITSI. Try contacting the sales option.

0 Karma

Noorzai
Engager

Sure, I'm not working on the ITSI so just for POC don't want to call the Splunk sales team. Thanks for the great help!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...