Splunk Search

Total count per week

justeso1
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Guys, i need to create a table with 3 columns that shows me the total of produtcs per week.  Like: 

Produtcs      TotalCountOneWeekAgo      TotalCountTwoWeeksAgo        TotalCountThreeWeeksAgo      

A                                 10                                                            16                                                           6

B                                 15                                                            8                                                          10

C                                  20                                                          14                                                         12

How can I create this three columns?

Labels (2)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Duplicate of this I think it was assumed you could work out how to set a time range for the last 3 weeks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

WATCH NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If exploited, ...

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...