Splunk Search

How to remove event option menu?

jangid
Builder

from my dashboard I want to remove event option menu, How do I remove this?

Here is my XML

<row>
    <event>
        <searchTemplate>
        <![CDATA[ sourcetype="log" | rex field=_raw "(?i)^[^,]*,\d+\s+(?P<FIELDNAME>[^ ]+)" | where FIELDNAME="ERROR" ]]>
        </searchTemplate>
        <title>Error</title>
        <displayRowNumbers>false</displayRowNumbers>
        <entityName>results</entityName>
    </event>
</row>
<row>
    <event>
        <searchTemplate>
        <![CDATA[ sourcetype="log" | rex field=_raw "(?i)^[^,]*,\d+\s+(?P<FIELDNAME>[^ ]+)" | where FIELDNAME="WARN" OR FIELDNAME="WARNING" ]]>
        </searchTemplate>
        <title>Warning</title>
        <displayRowNumbers>false</displayRowNumbers>
        <entityName>results</entityName>
    </event>
</row>
Tags (1)
1 Solution

hexx
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

According to the reference for the Events panel, this cannot be controlled simple XML.

If you are using advanced XML, you can control this behavior by means of the 'enableEventActions' parameter of the EventsViewer module.

View solution in original post

hexx
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

According to the reference for the Events panel, this cannot be controlled simple XML.

If you are using advanced XML, you can control this behavior by means of the 'enableEventActions' parameter of the EventsViewer module.

jangid
Builder

is there any way to remove event option menu?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...