Splunk Search

How to remove event option menu?

jangid
Builder

from my dashboard I want to remove event option menu, How do I remove this?

Here is my XML

<row>
    <event>
        <searchTemplate>
        <![CDATA[ sourcetype="log" | rex field=_raw "(?i)^[^,]*,\d+\s+(?P<FIELDNAME>[^ ]+)" | where FIELDNAME="ERROR" ]]>
        </searchTemplate>
        <title>Error</title>
        <displayRowNumbers>false</displayRowNumbers>
        <entityName>results</entityName>
    </event>
</row>
<row>
    <event>
        <searchTemplate>
        <![CDATA[ sourcetype="log" | rex field=_raw "(?i)^[^,]*,\d+\s+(?P<FIELDNAME>[^ ]+)" | where FIELDNAME="WARN" OR FIELDNAME="WARNING" ]]>
        </searchTemplate>
        <title>Warning</title>
        <displayRowNumbers>false</displayRowNumbers>
        <entityName>results</entityName>
    </event>
</row>
Tags (1)
1 Solution

hexx
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

According to the reference for the Events panel, this cannot be controlled simple XML.

If you are using advanced XML, you can control this behavior by means of the 'enableEventActions' parameter of the EventsViewer module.

View solution in original post

hexx
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

According to the reference for the Events panel, this cannot be controlled simple XML.

If you are using advanced XML, you can control this behavior by means of the 'enableEventActions' parameter of the EventsViewer module.

jangid
Builder

is there any way to remove event option menu?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...