Splunk Search

How to pick a values are in sequence using streamstats greater than 8 continuous value

DataOrg
Builder

If a streamstats sequence value is continuous to 1-10 values. i need to pick entire count of data . My search is | streamstats reset_on_change=true count(value_TS) AS Sequence BY incremented TS
for example: if sequence is equal to 4 or greater than 3. i need to pick all 4 values ie(1-4) or else skip
mockUp data
streamsstats

0 Karma
1 Solution

to4kawa
Ultra Champion
your_search
| streamstats reset_on_change=true count(value_TS) AS Sequence BY incremented TS
| reverse
| streamstats reset_after="Sequence=1" count(eval(Sequence>=4)) as flag
| reverse
| where flag > 0

Hi, @premranjithj
How about this?

View solution in original post

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Whats the expected output of your sample data?

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion
your_search
| streamstats reset_on_change=true count(value_TS) AS Sequence BY incremented TS
| reverse
| streamstats reset_after="Sequence=1" count(eval(Sequence>=4)) as flag
| reverse
| where flag > 0

Hi, @premranjithj
How about this?

0 Karma

DataOrg
Builder

@to4kawa Super !!! thanks 🙂 worked

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try this untested search:

...  | streamstats reset_on_change=true count(value_TS) AS Sequence BY incremented TS
| streamstats max(Sequence) as Max
| where Max > 3
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

DataOrg
Builder

the max value is following the change in sequence value too. i need only the first 4 values and if the sequence is followed in other sequence need to pick the fresh set of values

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...