Splunk Search

How can I display real-time survey results from sources like Qualtrics and Medallia?

arindam23

Hello,

I am trying to create a dashboard in Splunk displaying real-time survey results from sources like Qualtrics, Medallia, etc.
Can anyone suggest what would be the best way to go about it as in should I try to read the results in webpages from survey tool or if is there an adapter for survey tools available in Splunk?

Thanks and Regards,
Arindam

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Sukisen1981
Champion

well, you can not find an app for the above mentioned sources. BUT there is always a way:
The survey results can be ingested in splunk through REST api / JSON urls
If you do not have that or are not allowed to do so, you can consider exporting the results from the above 2 sources into a CSV and then using them as a index in splunk for your dashboards.
Static CSV uploads necessitate updating the CSV at regular intervals, I would much rather go through the REST API approach, see this - https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1546/#/details
I have used this app to integrate with many websites

View solution in original post

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @arindam23, if @Sukisen1981 solved your problem please accept the answer to award karma points and to close the question.

0 Karma

arindam23

done, thanks!

0 Karma

Sukisen1981
Champion

well, you can not find an app for the above mentioned sources. BUT there is always a way:
The survey results can be ingested in splunk through REST api / JSON urls
If you do not have that or are not allowed to do so, you can consider exporting the results from the above 2 sources into a CSV and then using them as a index in splunk for your dashboards.
Static CSV uploads necessitate updating the CSV at regular intervals, I would much rather go through the REST API approach, see this - https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1546/#/details
I have used this app to integrate with many websites

View solution in original post

.conf21 CFS Extended through 5/20!

Don't miss your chance
to share your Splunk
wisdom in-person or
virtually at .conf21!

Call for Speakers has
been extended through
Thursday, 5/20!