Splunk Search

How can I display real-time survey results from sources like Qualtrics and Medallia?

arindam23

Hello,

I am trying to create a dashboard in Splunk displaying real-time survey results from sources like Qualtrics, Medallia, etc.
Can anyone suggest what would be the best way to go about it as in should I try to read the results in webpages from survey tool or if is there an adapter for survey tools available in Splunk?

Thanks and Regards,
Arindam

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Sukisen1981
Champion

well, you can not find an app for the above mentioned sources. BUT there is always a way:
The survey results can be ingested in splunk through REST api / JSON urls
If you do not have that or are not allowed to do so, you can consider exporting the results from the above 2 sources into a CSV and then using them as a index in splunk for your dashboards.
Static CSV uploads necessitate updating the CSV at regular intervals, I would much rather go through the REST API approach, see this - https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1546/#/details
I have used this app to integrate with many websites

View solution in original post

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @arindam23, if @Sukisen1981 solved your problem please accept the answer to award karma points and to close the question.

0 Karma

arindam23

done, thanks!

0 Karma

Sukisen1981
Champion

well, you can not find an app for the above mentioned sources. BUT there is always a way:
The survey results can be ingested in splunk through REST api / JSON urls
If you do not have that or are not allowed to do so, you can consider exporting the results from the above 2 sources into a CSV and then using them as a index in splunk for your dashboards.
Static CSV uploads necessitate updating the CSV at regular intervals, I would much rather go through the REST API approach, see this - https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1546/#/details
I have used this app to integrate with many websites

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...