Splunk Search

Add a (sparkline) to a (table)

albyva
Communicator

Is it possible to add a sparkline to a table? Most examples list stats or charts, but nothing about tables, which makes me wonder if it's even possible.

How would you add a sparkline to the following so that my simple bandwidth search yields
a nice little graphic on the same table output?

index=generic
| eval bandwidth=round(bytes/1024)
| table bandwidth

Thanks,

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

No..its not possible to add sparkline to a table. A Sparkline in iteself is a graph and requires multiple points(series of values) to be shown. Table provides only one value. That is why its used with statistical commands such as chart/stats.

View solution in original post

timmalos
Communicator
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

No..its not possible to add sparkline to a table. A Sparkline in iteself is a graph and requires multiple points(series of values) to be shown. Table provides only one value. That is why its used with statistical commands such as chart/stats.

albyva
Communicator

Thanks Someoni2. That is what I feared. Time for a little revision.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...