Splunk Enterprise

Why can't I download Splunk Enterprise?

MaorMagori
Explorer

Hello,
I've encountered a problem while trying to download Splunk Enterprise.

I login into my account, and reach this page:

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/download/splunk-enterprise.html

Press the download button, a little loading circle appears and then a 401 status is received from this URL:

https://eula.splunk.com/api/v1/session/callback

I also added a screenshot for clarification.

What's wrong with my account? I've been using it for the past year without any problems.
I've tried multiple browsers and devices.
Screenshot:

splunk401.png

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

MaorMagori
Explorer

After trying multiple devices, browsers, extensions disabling, and such I created a new temp account.

The new account was able to download SE so it's probably something specific to my account.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

staze
Path Finder

Having same issue. Tried multiple browsers and platforms. System doesn't seem to want to let me create a new account either. The "create" is just grayed out. =(

How the heck do I download or accept the EULA (I saw someone mention they found the eula to accept and were able to download at that point). 

0 Karma

MaorMagori
Explorer

After trying multiple devices, browsers, extensions disabling, and such I created a new temp account.

The new account was able to download SE so it's probably something specific to my account.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's probably a temporary glitch on Splunk's end.  Try a different browser, clear your cookies, disable extensions, and all the other browser-related troubleshooting steps.  If it still doesn't work then try again later.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...