Security

Is it possible to replace Splunk's background with a background provided by a client?

htkwan
Path Finder

Hello,

Is possible to replace Splunk's background w/ another?

0 Karma

hemendralodhi
Contributor

You can always customize your app as per the requirement - any background/color/font whatever.

Mostly the work - creating dashboard/alerts/reports are done in apps. Best practice is to use custom apps for diff requirement and you can do whatever you want to do in Custom apps.

Cheers!!

0 Karma

mhassan
Path Finder

everything is splunk is configurable (including the UI). I have done it in the past but i cannot remember the instructions. Search this forum for customizing the interface. It will boil down to custom xmls.

0 Karma

lycollicott
Motivator

Background where exactly?

NOUMSSI
Builder

Hi,
I do not think because splunk is proprietary software and we are only users. So until the current version, this feature does not exist

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...