Security

Is it possible to replace Splunk's background with a background provided by a client?

htkwan
Path Finder

Hello,

Is possible to replace Splunk's background w/ another?

0 Karma

hemendralodhi
Contributor

You can always customize your app as per the requirement - any background/color/font whatever.

Mostly the work - creating dashboard/alerts/reports are done in apps. Best practice is to use custom apps for diff requirement and you can do whatever you want to do in Custom apps.

Cheers!!

0 Karma

mhassan
Path Finder

everything is splunk is configurable (including the UI). I have done it in the past but i cannot remember the instructions. Search this forum for customizing the interface. It will boil down to custom xmls.

0 Karma

lycollicott
Motivator

Background where exactly?

NOUMSSI
Builder

Hi,
I do not think because splunk is proprietary software and we are only users. So until the current version, this feature does not exist

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...