Reporting

Datamodel Status Shows Building

lucas4394
Path Finder

I installed Splunk App for Web Analystics, the datamodel status (of WebAnalytics) shows in "Building"; however, the status was never updated and there was no data ingested to the datamodel although there was data available within the datamodel constraints. Any clues? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

mxg142
Explorer

Im having the same issue with the Web datamodel. I tried updating the Splunk CIM add on, per other users comments in the answers forum. but now Im stuck in the setup page for the Splunk CIM add-on and no matter how many times I click Save, nothing happens. I wish Splunk would put better troubleshooting info out there because now I have to go through the whole hassle of a support case, which they will probably give me the run around for a few days before I get any useful info out of them.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...