Reporting

Customize pdf output file

sympatiko
Communicator

Hi everyone,

Good day! Is there a way to customize the the pdf template upon creating a report? Like changing the logo of the footer, etc..

Thanks,

Tags (2)

sgadde
Explorer

You can edit/create alert_actions.conf and make changes to the options under [email] stanza.
http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.4.2/Admin/Alertactionsconf

0 Karma

AdsicSplunk

I have a similar requirement and I do not think there is any answer to this question. This means we cannot modify a PDF. I do not need visualization in my report, I need to change the title of the PDF report file from "Splunk search result" to "Last week statistics". Can this happen or not?

May be anyone can help on this. @niketnilay or @MuS or @mayurr98

0 Karma

mdorobek
Path Finder

Splunk 6.3 includes several improvements to PDF export around the ability to customize the output to match various branding and/or information guidelines. You will find them at Settings -> Server settings -> Email settings

sympatiko
Communicator

No one can say as well that it's not possible?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...