#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

All Batbelt. No Tights

Marco
Communicator

This is probably my favorite Splunk quote, but I no Idea what it means. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

"All Batbelt. No Tights"

-Marco

0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

How is it your favorite quote if you don't know what it means?

It's a reference to the Batman TV show of the 60's.  Batman's Batbelt, also known as his utility belt, held all of his gadgets.  Without it, he was pretty much useless.  So Splunk is like the Batbelt.  That Batman wore tights, but Splunk users don't have to.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

How is it your favorite quote if you don't know what it means?

It's a reference to the Batman TV show of the 60's.  Batman's Batbelt, also known as his utility belt, held all of his gadgets.  Without it, he was pretty much useless.  So Splunk is like the Batbelt.  That Batman wore tights, but Splunk users don't have to.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

Marco
Communicator

@richgalloway  It's just so random, I like it XD. Thank you Cheers!

-Marco

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...