Installation

Installation issue

gogisetty

I am trying to install the free version to try this and getting this below errors.
It says Data1.cab is corrupt. Error 1335

0 Karma

smoothfusionadm

We are running Splunk 6.0 on Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit. When I downloaded the 6.0.1 update and tried to install it, I had the same thing happen. The error:

Error 1335. The cabinet file 'Data.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used.

If you Ignore it, it gives this error:
Error 2350.FDI server error

Retrying doesn't do anything, aborting is the only option. Now my splunk service will not start, the error is: Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified.

Help please. Thanks!
Gary

0 Karma

ffn_splunk

Hello, got the same issue here when UPGRADING to 6.0.1.

I downloaded the setup file again, and now it stops when installing Splunk services with following error message:

Splunk Installer was unable to create Splunk Services.
Please make sure that the user running the installer has the correct pfivileges, including being able to create Windows services. Exitcode='1'

Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks and regards,
Flavio.

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Did you try downloading again?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...