Getting Data In

unifi USG syslog to Splunk enterprise

wbarrett12

Good Morning,

I configured my Unifi USG to send logs to the splunk server on udp 514, created a receiver udp 514. I have verified the traffic is getting to the server but i am not seeing the raw events on the splunk server.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

wbarrett12

Thank you

0 Karma

DalJeanis
Legend

@wbarrett12 - Answers is a forum. Questions and responses are public so that everyone can learn from them.

Please do not post private email addresses or request members to send you information privately.

0 Karma

wbarrett12

Why thank you very much, I did not know that. Do you have a answer to my questions or were you just forum floating

0 Karma

DalJeanis
Legend

@wbarrett12 - Welcome to the community. I'm one of the moderators. Sorry for the confusion. Please ask your question again in a new post without the email, and the moderators will release it for the community to respond to. While I updated this one for you, the email would still be visible in the history, which is a no-no, so we had to pop it back into the moderation queue. As soon as your new question post goes live, we will delete this one.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...