Getting Data In

unifi USG syslog to Splunk enterprise

wbarrett12

Good Morning,

I configured my Unifi USG to send logs to the splunk server on udp 514, created a receiver udp 514. I have verified the traffic is getting to the server but i am not seeing the raw events on the splunk server.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

wbarrett12

Thank you

0 Karma

DalJeanis
Legend

@wbarrett12 - Answers is a forum. Questions and responses are public so that everyone can learn from them.

Please do not post private email addresses or request members to send you information privately.

0 Karma

wbarrett12

Why thank you very much, I did not know that. Do you have a answer to my questions or were you just forum floating

0 Karma

DalJeanis
Legend

@wbarrett12 - Welcome to the community. I'm one of the moderators. Sorry for the confusion. Please ask your question again in a new post without the email, and the moderators will release it for the community to respond to. While I updated this one for you, the email would still be visible in the history, which is a no-no, so we had to pop it back into the moderation queue. As soon as your new question post goes live, we will delete this one.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...