Getting Data In

getting log files in splunk from jenkins

ujk10
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hello everyone, this is my second post regarding same question

I am using plugin splunk for jenkins and trying to send data from jenkins to splunk , can someone help me out

1.what changes should be made in Splunk for Jenkins Configuration . should there be changes in the Customize Event Processing Command or what? how can i make sure that there is continous flow of data From jenkins to splunk ? which script or command should be used  here :

2020-10-26_12h49_34.png

2- how can i know that now the data/logs is getting into splunk from jenkins and there continous flow of data

please give me a step by step answer to the solution

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Karma

ujk10

thank you for your response, but i am trying to figure out the solution from past few days yet no success,  anyone there who could help me in this problem ? thanks 

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Did you read the blog posting I offered? It should be enough to get you started. If it isn't then kindly post a specific question showing what you tried and how it failed.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

ujk10

I am trying to find the correct script/command which can help me getting logs into splunk

2020-10-26_16h54_21.png

i have made 2 indexes to which the data should go  if you have any idea  which options should be selected from drop down menu in custom metadata so  an answer would be appreciated . thank you

2020-10-26_16h58_54.png

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Actually, this is the third time you've posted this question.  That you've posted the same question often implies you're not putting in any of your own effort.  This is a common reason why questions go unanswered.

LMGTFY: https://splunkonbigdata.com/2020/04/07/jenkins-and-splunk-integration/

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...