Getting Data In

Splunk answers updated UI

nawazns5038
Builder

Hi,

I see that the Splunk answers page has been updated a few weeks ago. 

In the previous version, I used to save or favorite many questions that I was interested in. 

Where can I find those questions now ? And also the questions that I have asked previously , where can I find those ? 

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Favorites were not migrated to this new platform.  See the announcement at https://community.splunk.com/t5/Announcements/Splunk-Answers-is-being-replatformed-answers-splunk-co... This announcement was also posted on the old site prior to the move.

You can find the questions you've asked in your profile.  Click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of the page and select "My profile".  Then scroll down to "Topics I've Participated In".

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

nawazns5038
Builder

Thanks for the reply, I see a bookmark button as well.
If I bookmark a question , where can I find it in the profile ? 

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
My Settings->Subscriptions & Notifications->My Bookmarks.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...