Getting Data In

Facing issue with TA-mailclient not able to get mails in Splunk

ravinder1k
Loves-to-Learn

@seunomosowon  Need help with this: I am using Splunk Enterprise Version:8.0.4  and TA-mailclient= 1.3.0

message from ""C:\Program Files\Splunk\bin\Python2.exe" "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-mailclient\bin\mail.py"" ERRORinclude_headers
New scheduled exec process: "C:\Program Files\Splunk\bin\Python2.exe" "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-mailclient\bin\mail.py"
Found external scheme definition for stanza="mail://" from spec file="C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-mailclient\README\inputs.conf.spec" with parameters="protocol, mailserver, password, is_secure, mailbox_cleanup, include_headers"
message from ""C:\Program Files\Splunk\bin\Python2.exe" "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-mailclient\bin\mail.py"" ERRORinclude_headers
New scheduled exec process: "C:\Program Files\Splunk\bin\Python2.exe" "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-mailclient\bin\mail.py"
Found external scheme definition for stanza="mail://" from spec file="C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-mailclient\README\inputs.conf.spec" with parameters="protocol, mailserver, password, is_secure, mailbox_cleanup, include_headers"
group=conf, action=app_update, total_seconds=6.672, total_count=1, slowest_app=TA-mailclient, slowest_app_seconds=6.672, modinputs_seconds=6.000, modinputs_count=1, rest_endpoints_seconds=0.500, rest_endpoints_count=1, authorize_seconds=0.172, authorize_count=1, transforms_seconds=0.000, transforms_count=1, props_seconds=0.000, props_count=1
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

seunomosowon
Communicator

Hi @ravinder1k ,

I've just updated the app on Splunk base with a version that supports Splunk v8. Let me know if it works for you as I haven't tested it on Windows, but I tested it on Splunk 8.1 and 8.0.

Cheers,Seun

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...