Getting Data In

Doing Splunk Fundamental 2 Lab Exercises

ngwodo
Path Finder

Please I need help with ingesting data to do the Splunk Fundamental 2 Lab Exercises. The problem is that I have all the PDF documents for the Splunk fundamental 2 lab exercises but do not have the PDF that tells me all the files I need to download to do all the 14 lab exercises in the Splunk fundamental 2 Lab exercise. I did the training over 2 years ago and I wanted to go through the lab training exercises again without purchasing the material from Splunk. Please assist with all the files I need to do all the 14 lab exercises. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

vikramyadav
Contributor

Hi @ngwodo ,
You can reach out to Splunk support (support@splunk.com) they will able to get your query resolved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this help your like will be appricated 😊

View solution in original post

aateeq
Explorer

Hey Guys,

I have the same issue, and as you had recommended, I've contacted the support team but they didn't respond. So, please if you @ngwodo  have the data labs share it with me.

Your help is appreciated. 

0 Karma

lalithadevisegu
Loves-to-Learn Everything

i am preparing fundamentals2 exam. could you please share me any reference docs and lab exercises. 

0 Karma

vikramyadav
Contributor

Hi @ngwodo ,
You can reach out to Splunk support (support@splunk.com) they will able to get your query resolved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this help your like will be appricated 😊

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...