Getting Data In

Doing Splunk Fundamental 2 Lab Exercises

ngwodo
Path Finder

Please I need help with ingesting data to do the Splunk Fundamental 2 Lab Exercises. The problem is that I have all the PDF documents for the Splunk fundamental 2 lab exercises but do not have the PDF that tells me all the files I need to download to do all the 14 lab exercises in the Splunk fundamental 2 Lab exercise. I did the training over 2 years ago and I wanted to go through the lab training exercises again without purchasing the material from Splunk. Please assist with all the files I need to do all the 14 lab exercises. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

vikramyadav
Contributor

Hi @ngwodo ,
You can reach out to Splunk support (support@splunk.com) they will able to get your query resolved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this help your like will be appricated 😊

View solution in original post

aateeq
Explorer

Hey Guys,

I have the same issue, and as you had recommended, I've contacted the support team but they didn't respond. So, please if you @ngwodo  have the data labs share it with me.

Your help is appreciated. 

0 Karma

lalithadevisegu
Loves-to-Learn Everything

i am preparing fundamentals2 exam. could you please share me any reference docs and lab exercises. 

0 Karma

vikramyadav
Contributor

Hi @ngwodo ,
You can reach out to Splunk support (support@splunk.com) they will able to get your query resolved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this help your like will be appricated 😊

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Platform | Upgrading your Splunk Deployment to Python 3.9

Splunk initially announced the removal of Python 2 during the release of Splunk Enterprise 8.0.0, aiming to ...

From Product Design to User Insights: Boosting App Developer Identity on Splunkbase

co-authored by Yiyun Zhu & Dan Hosaka Engaging with the Community at .conf24 At .conf24, we revitalized the ...

Detect and Resolve Issues in a Kubernetes Environment

We’ve gone through common problems one can encounter in a Kubernetes environment, their impacts, and the ...