Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

Splunk Answers Username

bandit
Motivator

Hi, I've have had the screen name rob_jordan on Splunk Answers since 2013. Somehow it changed to rob_jordan1 during the recent Splunk Answers migration. Is there someone who can help me correct it?

Thanks,

Rob

for reference:
https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/splunklife/smart-answers-59.html

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

brwalker_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bandit 

Please reach out to community_help@splunk.com and I'll assist in sorting this out for you.

Thanks

View solution in original post

brwalker_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bandit 

Please reach out to community_help@splunk.com and I'll assist in sorting this out for you.

Thanks

bandit
Motivator

Thanks @brwalker_ - will do

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I think there is an in my profile section to change username. Did you try ?

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.

bandit
Motivator

Hi @thambisetty it tells me @Rob_Jordan  is already taken - looks like that is an even older account of mine - wonder if they could be merged? I think one was rob_jordan and one was Rob_Jordan on the old system and they collided on the new system. Maybe old system was case-sentive?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...