Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

Splunk Answers Username

bandit
Motivator

Hi, I've have had the screen name rob_jordan on Splunk Answers since 2013. Somehow it changed to rob_jordan1 during the recent Splunk Answers migration. Is there someone who can help me correct it?

Thanks,

Rob

for reference:
https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/splunklife/smart-answers-59.html

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

brwalker_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bandit 

Please reach out to community_help@splunk.com and I'll assist in sorting this out for you.

Thanks

View solution in original post

brwalker_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bandit 

Please reach out to community_help@splunk.com and I'll assist in sorting this out for you.

Thanks

bandit
Motivator

Thanks @brwalker_ - will do

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I think there is an in my profile section to change username. Did you try ?

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.

bandit
Motivator

Hi @thambisetty it tells me @Rob_Jordan  is already taken - looks like that is an even older account of mine - wonder if they could be merged? I think one was rob_jordan and one was Rob_Jordan on the old system and they collided on the new system. Maybe old system was case-sentive?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...