Dashboards & Visualizations

Why am I Not able to fetch record Count?

aditsss
Motivator

Hi Team,

Below are my raw logs:

2023-08-08 10:25:13.067 [INFO ] [Thread-3] CollateralProcessor - Server side call completed for Collateral with record count:   476

2023-08-08 09:56:03.777 [INFO ] [Thread-3] CollateralProcessor - Server side call completed for Collateral with record count:  18541701

I am using below query to fetch the number

index="abc" sourcetype =600000304_gg_abs_ipc2 source="/amex/app/gfp-settlement-transform/logs/gfp-settlement-transform.log" "Server side call completed for Collateral with record count"| rex "Server side call completed for Collateral with record count :(?<record>\d+)"|timechart span=1d values(record) AS RecordCountdate.PNG

I am not getting record count just date. Can someone guide here

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Regular expressions must be precise.  A misplaced space or two, while insignificant to a human, may make the difference between a matching event and a non-matching event.  Try this rex command in place of the original.

| rex "Server side call completed for Collateral with record count:\s+(?<record>\d+)"

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Regular expressions must be precise.  A misplaced space or two, while insignificant to a human, may make the difference between a matching event and a non-matching event.  Try this rex command in place of the original.

| rex "Server side call completed for Collateral with record count:\s+(?<record>\d+)"

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...