Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

GretchenFox
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating visually stunning and unique dashboards using Splunk. Whether you are a Splunk expert or just getting started, we would love for you to participate and unleash your creativity!

GretchenFox_0-1716213887221.pngCreate a Splunk dashboard that visualizes and analyzes data around a theme of your choice. The theme could be related to any area that demonstrates the versatility of Splunk. Showcase your visualizations, and you could win .conf24 passes, Splunk Store gift cards and an exclusive feature in our .conf24 Global Broadcast and webinars!

Winners will be announced each week (the first one to be announced this Wednesday!) so submit your entry now!!

Looking for some help on how to make your dashboards stand out? Check out the following articles:

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...