Dashboards & Visualizations

How to get events after a certain time using input filters?

Talking_Master
Explorer

Just wonder how to get events after a certain time. So I don't get the older results. I tried using input time filter but cant seem to get it to work for me. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

Talking_Master
Explorer

Hi @ITWhisperer , Its a dashboard using an input filter that all I have tried because I need to dynamily change the time and date  and show the events after that time and date.

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can add a time picker to your dashboard. Then for any widget you add to the dashboard you can specify that time picker as source of time-range.

See https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/9.1.0/SearchTutorial/Addreportstodashboard#Connecting_p...

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Is this for a dashboard or a report or just a search?

Please share what you have tried already.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Optimize Cloud Monitoring

TECH TALKS Optimize Cloud Monitoring Tuesday, August 13, 2024  |  11:00AM–12:00PM PST   Register to ...

What's New in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.2.2403?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.2.2403! Analysts can ...

Stay Connected: Your Guide to July and August Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Dive into our sizzling summer lineup for July and August Community Office Hours and Tech Talks. Scroll down to ...