Dashboards & Visualizations

Pie Chart: How to set token row. in contextual drilldown?

Path Finder

Regard's,

I have a dashboard with a pie chart . This chart has a contextual drilldown that displays a table with data of the clicked field.

The problem is that I'm displaying the count field with the label as follows (field." [ ".count." ]" and this value is passed to the drilldown. Since there is no field with this value, my table does not return anything.

I researched it and found that it is possible to use the value of a field for the token, but this did not work.

This doesn't work:

<drilldown>
   <set token="status_value">$row.statusCust$</set>
</drilldown>

in the search I do it, but the token does not solve to the value

search status_custo="$status_value$"

could anyone help?

0 Karma
1 Solution

Path Finder

Regard's

I decided to change the approach and use 2 singles dashboards to show pie chart values.
Thanks.

alt text

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Path Finder

Regard's

I decided to change the approach and use 2 singles dashboards to show pie chart values.
Thanks.

alt text

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Path Finder

Hello somesoni2,

Please see the answer below.

0 Karma

SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Could you post your pie chart search and the drilldown search ?

0 Karma

Path Finder

Hello somesoni2,

Thanks for the answer. Follow the required codes.

Pie Chart Code:

    <chart>
            <search>
              <query>sourcetype="relatorioGeral" considerar="Sim" status_projeto="Execução" codigo != NULL 
                             categoria="Projeto" cliente="$tk_cliente$" $tk_gp$              
                           | dedup codigo              
                           | eval statusCusto=if(total_custo_projetado > total_custo_estimado, 
                              "Fora do Custo", "Dentro do Custo")             
                           | stats count by statusCusto | eval statusCusto=statusCusto ." [".count."] "</query>
              <earliest>$tk_periodo.earliest$</earliest>
              <latest>$tk_periodo.latest$</latest>
            </search>
            <option name="charting.chart">pie</option>
            <option name="charting.axisLabelsX.majorLabelStyle.overflowMode">ellipsisNone</option>
            <option name="charting.axisLabelsX.majorLabelStyle.rotation">0</option>
            <option name="charting.axisTitleX.visibility">collapsed</option>
            <option name="charting.axisTitleY.visibility">collapsed</option>
            <option name="charting.axisTitleY2.visibility">visible</option>
            <option name="charting.axisX.scale">linear</option>
            <option name="charting.axisY.scale">linear</option>
            <option name="charting.axisY2.enabled">0</option>
            <option name="charting.axisY2.scale">inherit</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.bubbleMaximumSize">50</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.bubbleMinimumSize">10</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.bubbleSizeBy">area</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.nullValueMode">gaps</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.showDataLabels">none</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.sliceCollapsingThreshold">0.5</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.stackMode">default</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.style">shiny</option>
            <option name="charting.drilldown">all</option>
            <option name="charting.layout.splitSeries">0</option>
            <option name="charting.layout.splitSeries.allowIndependentYRanges">0</option>
            <option name="charting.legend.labelStyle.overflowMode">ellipsisMiddle</option>
            <option name="charting.legend.placement">bottom</option>
            <option name="charting.chart.showPercent">true</option>
            <option name="charting.seriesColors">[0x00B050,0xFF0000]</option>
            <drilldown>
              <set token="status_value">$click.value$</set>
            </drilldown>
          </chart>

Row Depentend:

    <row depends="$status_value$">
        <panel>
          <table>
            <title>Projetos $status_value$</title>
            <search>
              <query>sourcetype="relatorioGeral" status_projeto="Execução" codigo != NULL categoria="Projeto" 
                cliente="$tk_cliente$" $tk_gp$ considerar="Sim"
                | dedup codigo 
                | eval status_custo=if(total_custo_projetado > total_custo_estimado, "Fora do Custo", "Dentro do Custo")
                | search status_custo="$status_value$"
                | `calc_diferenca("total_custo_diferenca", total_custo_projetado, total_custo_estimado)`
                | `format_br(custo_hh_estimado)`
                | `format_br(custo_hh_realizado)`
                | `format_br(custo_hh_diferenca)`
                | `format_br(custo_vg_estimado)`
                | `format_br(custo_vg_realizado)` 
                | `format_br(custo_vg_diferenca)`
                | `format_br(custo_3_estimado)`
                | `format_br(custo_3_realizado)`
                | `format_br(custo_3_diferenca)`
                | `format_br(total_custo_estimado)`
                | `format_br(total_custo_projetado)`
                | `format_br(total_custo_diferenca)`
                | `percent(concluido)`
                | `round(horas_utilizadas, 2)`
                | `percent(horas_utilizadas)`
                | `table_fields(cliente)`
                | fields - "Total Custo Realizado"</query>
              <earliest>$tk_periodo.earliest$</earliest>
              <latest>$tk_periodo.latest$</latest>
            </search>
            <option name="wrap">false</option>
            <option name="rowNumbers">true</option>
            <option name="dataOverlayMode">none</option>
            <option name="count">10</option>
          </table>
        </panel>
      </row>
0 Karma