Dashboards & Visualizations

Creating Bookmarks in Splunk dashboard.

test4u
Path Finder

Hi all,

I have a multiselect input that has "StudentIDs" .

I need to bookmarks student id's and give it name to the id bookmarked.

How can i Do it ??

Also i need to output data of bookmarked id (in csv).

How shall i go with it kindly tell?

Thanks in advance!!

Tags (1)
0 Karma

FrankVl
Ultra Champion

I think you need to describe in a bit more detail what you're trying to achieve here. What exactly do you mean with bookmarks? Can you perhaps sketch some examples or so of what you want to achieve?

0 Karma

test4u
Path Finder

Hi Frank ,
Thank you for your response!!
Basically i need to save the inputs of multiselect.
For eg -> I have 100 student id's getting populated in my multiselect and mostly i use only some 25 student id's.
So every time i need to select that student id( which i generally use) out of 100 student id's.
So i want to bookmark those student id's so that I just need to select id out of those 25 id's instead of 100 to get the results.

0 Karma

FrankVl
Ultra Champion

When you set the inputs and hit submit, the URL in your browser changes, with the parameters you set in the inputs. You should be able to bookmark that simply in your browser.

An alternative would be to set that particular common selection as the default selection of that input.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...