Dashboards & Visualizations

Create visualization based on runtime

rgjnnc

Hi ,

I want to create visualization based on process run time log field is "TotalExecutionTimeInSeconds":4129. I have to create chart based on this value. Please help me.

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion
your search
| rex "(?<json>{.*)"
| spath input=json
| timechart avg(TotalExecutionTimeInSeconds) as RunTime by processName
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

More information would be helpful, but you can start with ... | timechart avg(TotalExecutionTimeInSeconds) as RunTime by processName.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

rgjnnc

Hi Thanks for reply

My logs looks as below.

06:07:14.9408 Info {"message":"Fin_EDI_Invoice_Processing_16A_PRODUCTION execution ended","level":"Information","logType":"Default","timeStamp":"2020-02-18T06:07:14.9408136-06:00","fingerprint":"f9308a3f-8b47-48fc-83b6-56c84eb434c3","windowsIdentity":"POLARISIND\svcrpa01","machineName":"VPCRPAPRDBOT1","processName":"Fin_EDI_Invoice_Processing_16A_PRODUCTION","processVersion":"1.0.7342.7934","jobId":"01ac06d8-fdf9-4961-93eb-6b9ccb38b98d","robotName":"Prod Bot 1","machineId":1,"totalExecutionTimeInSeconds":4929,"totalExecutionTime":"01:22:09","fileName":"Main"}

I want create vissualization based totalExecutionTimeInSeconds for diffrent runs of this process.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...