Dashboards & Visualizations

Approve & Reject Buttons for workflows to selectively index data

njohnson7
Path Finder

I have a form which accepts inputs from users and saves into a lookup file on submit button (using the outlookup command).

Now, I would like to have a form which displays these entries row by row in a table (maybe using inputlookup to display the table? )
and I need to have Approve & Reject buttons for each of the rows(table entries).

When I click the Approve button , this particular entry should get indexed to an index and disappear from the table.

If I click the Reject button instead, the entry should not get indexed but disappear from the table.

These buttons should be available for each table entry that we could selectively index data and reject the unwanted ones.

Is it possible to set up such a workflow?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...