Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

Announcing Splunk User Groups: Plugged-In

jhupka_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Announcing Splunk User Groups: Plugged-In

jhupka_splunk_0-1676046116111.png

For over a decade Splunk User Groups have helped their local Splunk users find success and provide networking opportunities for the attendees. We are excited to announce a new program for 2023:  Splunk User Groups: Plugged-In. Connect with your local community and Splunk experts, charge up your Splunk knowledge, and share your valuable experience with your peers!

The Plugged-In program allows user group leaders to hold a bespoke event experience fully sponsored by Splunk. We want to help our user group leaders solve the common challenges they have, such as sourcing technical content and growing their chapter membership.

Splunk User Group leaders will be holding Plugged-In events throughout 2023, and we don’t want you to miss out on any of the great content and fun!  It doesn’t matter if you’re new to Splunk or a veteran, we will partner with leaders of qualified user groups to create an event for you. Keep an eye out for any upcoming Plugged-In events with the Splunk user group chapters of which you are a member.

When will a Plugged-In user group event happen near me? Become a member of your local Splunk user group to be notified of any events, including any upcoming Plugged-In events.

Will these be in-person, virtual, or hybrid events?  A Plugged-In event could be either of these. Your user group leader will partner with the Splunk Community Team to create a great event for your chapter.

Why should I join my local Splunk User Group? Because they’re fun! Splunk User Groups provide geo-based options for you to connect with peers, learn the latest technologies, and dive deep into all-things-Splunk. Members come from all kinds of industries, companies, and backgrounds, ranging from novice to expert levels. Connect with others in your local Splunk community to collaborate and share ideas!

jhupka_splunk_1-1675986214028.png

Questions? Contact the Splunk Community Team at usergroups@splunk.com

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...