All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk MLTK UI not progressing from Define Data Source to Learn?

frostyflamez
Explorer

I'm trying to use the Smart Outlier Detection use case in MLTK, but after entering the query I don't get the option to move into the "Learn" stage. 

Here is my query:

`Internal Macro` earliest=-60m (action="deny" OR action="blocked")
|bin _time span=1m

| stats count as event_count by _time

I think this is the same as a previous time I did the query, which did end up going to the "Learn" stage. It ended up throwing an error stating that dependencies were required the last time. The admin has stated they installed the missing dependencies so it should be working. 

Now, it's not even going past the "Define" stage and it's not giving any error messages so either there's something wrong with my query or the app has an issue still.

I'd appreciate any help in this matter.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

frostyflamez
Explorer

Retrying the query resolved the issue. Still not sure why it didn't work the first time.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

frostyflamez
Explorer

Retrying the query resolved the issue. Still not sure why it didn't work the first time.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...