All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Integration with Resilient

k-aravind

I am getting the following error while splunk tries to raise an alert as a Resilient Incident.

__main__ - ERROR - Alert action failed to create Resilient incident!

If anyone else has run into a similar problem, it would be of great help if you shared the steps taken to resolve it. Or help me by pointing in a direction in which I can focus my troubleshooting

Tags (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Could you please say more about how you are trying to raise an alert as a Resilient incident? What app are you using? Is there anything in splunkd.log related to the alert?
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

k-aravind

Hi,

I am using the default alert that comes with the Application. I am using the Resilient Integration for Splunk App from Splunkbase.

__main__ - ERROR - Alert action failed to create Resilient incident!

This is the error I find in the Logs.

ERROR sendmodalert - action=resilient STDERR - InsecureRequestWarning)

This is also an error which might be relevant. I have kept the option for verifying certificate as false. If there are other measures to be set in place to override the certificate verification if that is indeed causing the application to fail. Since it is a test environment we don;t have any CA certified certificates.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...