All Apps and Add-ons

Qualys Technology Add-on (TA) for Splunk: ERROR: Could not load API response?

Hemnaath
Motivator

Hi All, We have an issue in fetching the data from the qualys app, We have installed the latest TA-QualysCloudPlatform version 1.2.3 in one of our Heavy forwarder instances, it was working fine till last week and suddenly we could see that app is not fetching the data. Splunk version 6.6.1

index = vulnerability source = qualys sourcetype = qualys:hostDetection

No Result found

when checked the TA-QualysCloudPlatform.log we could see the below error message

TA-QualysCloudPlatform: 2017-11-19T20:55:48Z PID=7327 [MainThread] ERROR: TA-QualysCloudPlatform [host_detection] - could not load API response

Kindly guide me how to fix this issue.

thanks in advance.

0 Karma

sergejreliance
Explorer

Hello, you can try asking same question here - https://community.qualys.com/docs/DOC-4876 It is official location of the plugin support doc. Also make sure you checked PDF document qualys-TA-for-splunk-enterprise-quick-start-1.2.3.pdf from the same location

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...