All Apps and Add-ons

No domain in list and no data

craigrichardvrt
Path Finder

I'm not seeing a default domain in the dropdown under the app. Looking through an earlier topic, I can see a 'lookups' folder but not a 'lookup' folder as mentioned previously. I created a lookup folder and assigned it the right permissions, restarted splunk, but there are no files in either directory.

The API dashboard in Google is showing data being extracted, it's just not appearing anywhere in the Splunk dashboard. Thanks for looking into this.

0 Karma

shiva2007

alt text

Hi While i try to click submit i don't anything on it. Could you please help me with this also i dont see any data in splunk under index.

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @shiva2007, please remember to post your comments as comments. I just converted this post from an answer. As well, since this post is over one year old it could help to post a new question with your issue.

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi! So under the navigation -> "Configurations -> Google Administration". Go to that dashboard, and click the submit button. It should generate the lookup for you based on the data consumed. Let me know if it doesn't work.

reach me: alacercogitatus on SLACK (www.splunk402.com/chat for signup) or IRC EFNet.org #splunk.....

0 Karma

craigrichardvrt
Path Finder

Oh, and I do have a valid .cred file in the local directory

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...