All Apps and Add-ons

Lookup File Editor app - doesn´t list lookups/kvstores in SplunkCloud

victorcurosberg
Engager

Hello!

I love the Lookup File Editor app https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1724/ 

...but for some time it has behaved weird for me on our SplunkCloud instance, especially annoying in that it doesn´t list any of the lookups/kvstores ie /en-GB/app/lookup_editor/lookup_list is completely empty. I can´t tell you exactly when it stopped behaving but likely 4-5months ago, just haven´t had time to look into it...

There is an information icon in top right corner that upon clicking reads:
"Dashboard Updated

This dashboard has been updated. If you have any issues with this dashboard, contact the dashboard's owner. You can also temporarily
 open a previous view of this dashboard." 

That used to open up an list of the lookups and kvstores. But upon updating to latest version 3.5 today ( and subsequently uninstalling and reinstalling the app again in troubleshooting) now just gives me another blank list even when using the temporary link ie its not completely useless.

Sharing is "Global", Permissions set so "Everyone" has "Read" and "sc_admin" has "Write".
App is Enabled.
Health dashboards for "Status" and "Logs" doesnt say anything.
Tested to create lookups and kvstores in multiple apps both before and after, nothing shows in the list.

Any ideas on what is wrong? Any tips on what I can look for in troubleshoot would be apprechiated!

Best regards,
Victor

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

That is a Splunk-supported app.  Since you've already done about as much as a Splunk Cloud customer can do, I suggest you contact Splunk Support for help resolving the problem.

---
If this reply helps you, an upvote would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Improve Your Security Posture

Watch NowImprove Your Security PostureCustomers are at the center of everything we do at Splunk and security ...

Maximize the Value from Microsoft Defender with Splunk

Watch NowJoin Splunk and Sens Consulting for this Security Edition Tech TalkWho should attend:  Security ...

This Week's Community Digest - Splunk Community Happenings [6.27.22]

Get the latest news and updates from the Splunk Community here! News From Splunk Answers ✍️ Splunk Answers is ...