All Apps and Add-ons

Google Maps Dashboard Layout

nvonkorff
Path Finder

Hi,

I am trying to get an Advanced XML Dashboard with Google Maps setup, and I have got almost everything working, except that I cannot figure out a way to have two Google Maps on the same row in the dashboard.

Each map seems to occupy an entire row. I specify "panel_row1_col1" on the first one, the "panel_row1_col2" on the next one, but they always appear on separate rows.

I also tried putting a normal Splunk chart next to a Google Map, but that does not work either.

Please let me know if there is any way around this. I cannot find one.

Thanks and regards,
Nick v K

0 Karma
1 Solution

nvonkorff
Path Finder

I had not tried again since I posted this message (probably on Splunk 4.3 at the time), but I have now tried again on Splunk 5, and no problem whatsoever. This works fine now.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nvonkorff
Path Finder

I had not tried again since I posted this message (probably on Splunk 4.3 at the time), but I have now tried again on Splunk 5, and no problem whatsoever. This works fine now.

0 Karma

jluste
Path Finder

Are you still having an issue here? I just made a dashboard and have a simple line graph next to a Google Map and both are in the same row, different columns.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...